Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ross Copperman

Ross started writing songs in college. A teacher encouraged him to keep it up. Ross Copperman soon won several prestigious competitions, one of which earned him a 40 date US college tour. After this it didn't take long for record deals to start being offered to Ross, who finally made the decision of signing with a UK label. This blue eyed soul boy of indie rock then moved to London and his career started taking off. Here is what Ross Copperman has to say about his new CD "Welcome to Reality", having a song played on a popular television show and much more.

Tell me about your newest CD?

RC - My New album is called "Welcome to Reality" and it's a 13 track record. It is basically my life from the past 2 years. It is a very raw and real exploration of my past experiences.

What are your other CDS called and when released?

RC - My first CD was called "Believe" and it was released about 3 years ago.

Where do you typically play or do you go all over?

RC - I have played over the United States and I am currently touring the UK.

Read the rest of he interview

No comments: