Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kellie Pickler Interview

Kellie Pickler's bubbly TV presence has led to work as a red carpet correspondent for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Where she got to interview several celebrity's on the red carpet. Kellie will tour with Brad Paisley in 2007.

20th Century Fox and 19 Television are currently working on a situational comedy that will be starring Kellie Pickler as a naïve small-town Southern girl, who discovers her biological father is the state's governor. Today I spoke with Kellie Pickler on the phone for a brief interview. Here is the conversation we had.

What song on the CD was the most fun for you?

The most fun, oh gosh they were all great for me. Umm I love "Red High Heels" of course because it's kind of like my girls anthem. And I love shoes so that's always fun to sing about (laughing). "Things that Never Cross a Mans Mind" is probably one of my favorite upbeat tempo songs because it is just a sassy song, and it's a fun song.

What song on the CD is your favorite?

Didn't you Know How Much I Loved You? That's my favorite one.

I let Kellie know we have the CD and like every song on the CD. She enthusiastically replied

Thanks!!

Do you have any future plans to make a second album?

This album has just come out three months ago. So right now we're just riding this one and we have only released one single. But I am planning to record again in the future. However not until this album has done what it's going to do.

To read the rest of this interview click here



No comments: