Sunday, March 18, 2007

Katharine McPhee

Katharine McPhee was born in the Los Angeles, in the neighborhood of Sherman Oaks, She has been singing since the age of two. She auditioned in San Francisco, and sang "God Bless the Child," originally performed by Billie Holiday.

Katharine toured with Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli, and performed in three of his concerts during his tour in the United States from June 9 through June 11, 2006. The duo performed "The Prayer and "Somos Novios"/"It's Impossible" In June of 2006. . Her self titled CD Katharine McPhee will be in stores January 30th 2007.

January 16th I got to speak with Katharine McPhee for a brief interview via phone.

What have been the best and worst moments of this past year?

Katharine - I would say the best would be the whole experience of Idol. There are some great moments with Idol overall, it's such a positive thing. But when the show was finished I was relieved that it was over. That was one of the best.

I would say that the worst would be coming off of Idol and then becoming really fatigued and then my vocal cords and then breaking my foot right after that. Those were a few rough couple of months for me.

So is everything going alright now?

Katharine - "Yes everything is fine."

To Read the rest click here

No comments: