Thursday, October 18, 2007

My 2nd Interview with Taylor Hicks

August 10th I got my second opportunity to interview the very talented Taylor Hicks. I hope you enjoy reading this interview and maybe learn some new things about Taylor.

How is everything going with the concert and book tour?

Taylor - It's going really good. It's fun.

Is the super rocket into stardom all that you expected?

Taylor - Yes, it is and more

Are there any regrets?

Taylor - No. None at all, when you're working as a musician for 10 years and the phone never rings, you are thankful when it does.

When you were dreaming of your big break, do you feel that this all played out how you hoped?

Taylor - Oh Yes! I was just hoping for "a break".

When you first saw a fan walk in too meet you, with a copy of Heart Full of Soul, what were your thoughts?

Taylor - I was glad. I was glad that it got finished and got out. I'm glad it's helping people find a positive light.

Read more from Taylor.

No comments: